Wildstone is a General Contractor building in diverse locations across Western and Northern Canada. Our core values capture our best practices and encourage our team to not only be better in their positions, but to be contributors in the community and to be their best with their families. If you share our values, we want to meet you. The Superintendent has responsibility for the Management of all Field Staff:
- Quality Control: Reviews and maintains the QC program to ensure the highest quality.
- Lean Champion: Champions lean construction ensuring everyone is trained and waste is reduced.
- Scheduling: Schedules manpower and equipment as required to complete projects based on budget and time.
- Field Performance: Monitors field performance.
- Lead the Field Teams: Manages all field teams to ensure adherence to policies, programs and schedules.
- Core Values: interacts effectively with other parts of the company; establishes a culture of accountability in managing the business; wins trust within the Company community.
- Commercial/industrial construction experience
- More than 5 years' experience in a Superintendent role
- Planning, procurement, manpower scheduling experience
- Experience dealing with Subcontractors
- Willingness to Travel